1982 Bachelor of Science (Arch), University of Sydney
1984 Bachelor of Architecture, University of Sydney
- NSW Architects Reg Board No. 5136
- VIC Architects Reg Board No. 16942
- QLD Architects Reg Board No. 4831
- WA Architects Reg Board No. WA AMR 00038
NSW Fair Trading registrations
- Design Practitioner - Architectural # DEP0000231
- Principal Design Practitioner # PDP0000336
Royal Australian Institute of Architects Member (Level 1)
Appointed by the NSW Architects Registration Board and Architects Accreditation Council of Australia
- Examiner for the Architectural Practice Examination (APE)
- Assessor for the Review of Academic Equivalence (RAE)
Perry has over 40 years of local and overseas experience in both large and small practices. He has been involved in all aspects of master planning, architectural and interior design, documentation, project management and contract administration.
Since 1985 Perry has been responsible as a team leader managing project teams and consultants on a number of projects at the same time, ranging from small to major multi-million dollar residential, retirement villages, childcare centres, schools, hotels, retail and office projects.
He has been responsible since 1990 for the co-ordination and cost control of the company, the direction of the architects and draftsmen in the preparation of the company’s work load; the co-ordination of consultants; the tendering for consultancy work; the tendering of projects; liaison with clients, contractors, authorities etc; responsibility for design, presentation standards and submissions.
Perry has travelled extensively and has gained a wealth of knowledge and professional experience. He also serves the architectural profession as a NSW ARB & AACA Examiner and Assessor.