McGlades Jewellers - Canberra ACT
McGlades is one of the oldest jewellers in Canberra established in 1939. PFA has designed their new boutique located on City Walk (adjacent to the famous carousel in Petrie Plaza). The boutique features locally made joinery using Australian Tasmanian Blackwood timber and bronze trims. A light and spacious interior is achieved with the use of light colours in the marble feature walls, silk wallpaper, carpet and a large chandelier in the centre of the boutique.